Employment legislation and regulation
All businesses need to comply with employment regulation. According to the CIPD’s latest survey, most employers (52%) would like to take a holistic view beyond compliance, but find it hard to know what’s beneficial.
Unfortunately, at some point most businesses need advice around grievances and dismissals. We know that nobody enjoys these processes, and have the comprehensive experience to guide you well if you find yourself facing tough questions about employment law or managing disputes.
The right to work in the UK
We’ve advised clients about how best to manage international staffing operations and immigration for many years. Now that article 50 has been triggered, employers also face more confusion than ever around workers’ rights. In the current climate, Brexit will no doubt continue to throw up questions about workers’ rights and legislation brought in the EU.
BlazeBlue can advise you on:
- Collective and individual employment law
- Compliance and best practice, policies and procedures
- Dismissals, employment tribunals and discrimination
- Discipline, grievance and disputes
- Changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Working with trade unions
- Whistle-blowing (public interest disclosure)
- Employing staff from outside the UK
- Changing legislation due to Brexit
Please get in touch for advice about all aspects of employment legislation and regulation.